Wednesday, January 26, 2011

STAR WARS Set of 3 REDUX

STAR WARS- SET OF 3
Tatooine
11 by 17 Giclee
1 of 10
$45.00
SOLD OUT
available as set only

Empire
11 by 17 Giclee
1 of 10
$45.00
SOLD OUT
available as set only


Skywalker
11 by 17 Giclee
1 of 10
$45.00
SOLD OUT
available as set only


STAR WARS
SET OF 3
TATOOINE-EMPIRE-SKYWALKER
$120.00








A few months back a did a print for Star Wars Celebration V in Anaheim, that you can see here, as well as two more prints to round out the trilogy. I never felt completely satisfied with the prints and have been tweaking them for months now. I finally got them to where I want them and am proud to release a very limited edition of all three. Only 10 of each will be printed each one is hand signed and numbered.

These are printed through an 8 separate color Giclee printing process on 11" by 17" heavy 235 lb matte museum quality acid free archival paper and the colors on these are really impressive. Below are a few close ups.



2 comments:

  1. These are my favorites so far! I was just talking to friends yesterday about having another Star Wars marathon.

    I think Tatooine is my most favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never felt completely satisfied with the prints and have been tweaking them for months now. swtor credits swtor credits

    ReplyDelete